Music License and Registration
- ISRC, the International Standard Recording Code, is the internationally recognized identification tool for sound and music video recordings
- Apply for a Registrant Code
- Issues mechanical licenses
- Search information on titles, songwriters, and publishers for songs that have been registered with HFA
- The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), a membership association of more than 470,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers of every kind of music.
- BMI was founded in 1939 by forward-thinkers who wanted to represent songwriters in emerging genres, like jazz, blues and country, and protect the public performances of their music
- Representing more than 8.5 million musical works created and owned by more than 600,000 songwriters, composers and music publishers